Don't you just love winter nights when the wind is howling outside, while you can stay cozy and warm inside? Winter can be a very different experience if you don't have a furnace that works properly. Take control of the elements-choose R&R Heating and Cooling, LLC for experienced furnace installation in your Appomattox, VA home.
There are seven signs you should look out for to know if your furnace or heat pump needs a repair:
- Outdated or worn-out parts: a furnace typically lasts about 15-20 years before needing a replacement.
- Rising energy costs: a furnace will lose its efficiency if not working properly.
- Excessive dust or soot: buildup of rust or soot particles are a clear sign of a faulty system.
- Humidity problems: your furnace is a major controller of humidity levels in your home.
- Uneven heating: an old furnace will have a more difficult time pushing heat evenly throughout your home.
- Noisy bumps or rattles: a loud furnace may have cracks or leaks.
- Frequent need for repairs: you'll save money in the future with a new furnace installation.
An old furnace can cost you excessive repair and energy costs over time. If you see any of these signs, call 434-665-3935 to learn about a furnace installation for your Appomattox, VA home.