Don't you just love winter nights when the wind is howling outside, while you can stay cozy and warm inside? Winter can be a very different experience if you don't have a furnace that works properly. Take control of the elements-choose R&R Heating and Cooling, LLC for experienced furnace installation in your Lynchburg & Appomattox, VA home.
There are seven signs you should look out for to know if your furnace or heat pump needs a repair:
- Outdated or worn-out parts: a furnace typically lasts about 15-20 years before needing a replacement.
- Rising energy costs: a furnace will lose its efficiency if not working properly.
- Excessive dust or soot: buildup of rust or soot particles are a clear sign of a faulty system.
- Humidity problems: your furnace is a major controller of humidity levels in your home.
- Uneven heating: an old furnace will have a more difficult time pushing heat evenly throughout your home.
- Noisy bumps or rattles: a loud furnace may have cracks or leaks.
- Frequent need for repairs: you'll save money in the future with a new furnace installation.
An old furnace can cost you excessive repair and energy costs over time. If you see any of these signs, call 434-665-3935 to learn about a furnace installation for your Lynchburg & Appomattox, VA home.